Contoh Recount Text Tentang Liburan

 Trip to Malang

Last month, my friend and I went to Malang by car, before going to Malang we gather in my friend home his name is Bowo. We went at 06.00 a.m and departed at 08.00 a.m, we enjoyed our journey.
After that we next to Jatim Park , when arrived there bhought a ticket and I enter to Jatim Park, then I playing at tornado happily cause I don’t playing tornado before, when I played tornado my head was very dizzy but it is very awesome. After that I enter to ghost house there are many types of ghost like ngesot nurse, pocong, purut orange ghost etc. I like it very much because I like something challenging.
Then I felt very hungry, went to the restaurant I was ordered some food and drink in there, after that I going to the forest in there I found many snakes, after that I going to next trip I went  music concert in there we are singing together.

After that I and my friends went back home, my holiday its very funny I never forget it.
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment